Instgra™ is a licensed generic of Tivicay® produced in an FDA-approved manufacturing facility in India. It’s used in combination with other HIV antiretroviral drugs to treat HIV infection.
- Instgra™ helps decrease the amount of HIV in your body so your immune system can work better.
- Instgra™ lowers your chance of getting HIV complications (such as new infections, cancer) and improves your quality of life.
- Instgra™ is only for patients who have not previously taken other INSTI.
- Instgra™ belongs to a class of drugs known as integrase strand transfer inhibitors (INSTI). It blocks the virus from growing and infecting more cells.
- Instgra™ is indicated in people 12 years and older weighing at least 88 lb (40 kg).